The Junior Salesforce Administrator is primarily responsible for fielding all incoming tier 1&2 support requests submitted to the CIM Group Salesforce support queue. Support provided by understanding each teams’ business processes, investigating/troubleshooting reported issues and providing administrator solutions. The role will serve as the initial support resource for various departments including Shareholder Services support & assisting the senior BSA Salesforce team in refining their processes, automating routine tasks & creating uniformity within the application. To succeed in this role, you will have experience as either a Salesforce power user and/or a Salesforce administrator with business analyst experience a plus. A self-starter with attention to detail who endeavors to be a full Salesforce admin down the line by increasing their hands-on experience & furthering their Salesforce support education is preferred.
It is preferred for this role to be onsite, working closely with the teams in the Los Angeles or Phoenix office.
- Responsible for end-to-end communication and delivery of timely resolution for all support requests sent in to CIM Group’s Salesforce support queue.
- Effective assessment & triage of Salesforce support requests including adequate testing performed & escalation to senior team as necessary in a timely manner.
- Work to debug technical issues by delivering timely fixes while also working on scalable long-term solutions. Examples of support include, but not limited to: Setting up user access, modifying user permissions, creating/configuring reports, assisting with mass creation/updating of records, updating approval and/or process builder setup as well as investigating error messages to determine the root cause.
- Perform routine bulk upload processes for fund closing commitment creation.
- Identify areas for automation improvement and work with the senior BSA Salesforce team to implement.
- Identify areas of redundancy or erroneous data and work with BSA Salesforce team to address them.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce solutions.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of support ticket/projects.
- Minor user management support of other business applications required as necessary (Yardi, Nexus, Tenrox, Certify, Docusign, etc.)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (if any):
- Not applicable.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (including certification, licenses, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce certified as an Administrator and/or Platform App Builder.
- Three or more years’ experience working in a Salesforce environment as a user with administrator experience (preferably with at least 30-100 users).
- One or more years’ experience in business systems application assignment, preferably in a real estate, investment, or banking environment.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with handling support tickets and delivering resolutions in a timely manner.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce's core/custom objects, profiles, permission sets, record types, page layouts, validation rules, approval processes, formula fields, automation, AppExchange, reports and dashboards, etc.
- Hands-on development experience using Process Builders, Flows, and SOQL.
- Ability to migrate processes form Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- ·Experience with Admin tools such as DataLoader and Workbench a plus.
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.
More Information on CIM Group
CIM Group operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA, Oakland , CA, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Bethesda, MD and New York, NY. CIM Group was founded in 1994. It has 878 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 51 open jobs at CIM Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description