Junior Java Developer at Hudson MX (Atlanta, GA)
Hudson MX is a fast-growing, well-funded, enterprise software company serving the world’s leading media agencies. We are innovating an industry that is hungry for change, with the largest media agencies in the world already using our tools to enhance their media buying workflow. As we’ve grown to a global team of 400+, we are seeing rapid industry-wide adoption of our solutions and experiencing significant revenue growth. To build on our market success and add the most innovative and valuable features to our platform, we’re adding key team members to our dual headquarters in New York and Atlanta, with remote possibilities for select roles and locations. We hire for awesome. Come be a part of our growing team!
We are looking for a Java developer who can work closely with team members to help troubleshoot, improve, and implement microservice-based applications. We want an engineer that is looking for an opportunity to learn and understand that failure is an opportunity to learn and improve for the better of the team.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and products to establish objectives and design functional and efficient code to enhance the user experience.
- Implement and maintain API gateways.
- Write test driven code that can scale.
- Participate in sprint planning, review, and retrospectives.
- Develop and maintain data export to partners and clients.
- Develop and maintain data imports from partners and clients.
- 3+ years of experience in technology designing and delivering quality software
- Strong Java background and familiarity with building microservices
- Strong RDBMS and SQL skills preferably on Postgres
- Working knowledge of CI/CD with Git and Jenkins
- Aware of agile SDLC and incremental software development
- Familiarity with AWS or Cloud environments
- Ability to be adapt and be flexible in a fast paced environment
Hudson MX Benefits:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled