Junior DevOps Engineer (Remote) at Vonage
Vonage Israel is growing! We are looking for a DevOps Engineer or a developer with a strong desire for DevOps who wants to grow in this area. A minimum of 2-year vast experience as a DevOps or Software Engineering is required.
Our office is at the top of Alon Towers Tel-Aviv, with a beautiful inspiring view reflecting our pioneering innovative spirit.
We are an enterprise corporation with the goal to revolutionize the way people communicate in the 21st century, looking for the best people to join our winning team and help us make this vision a reality!
- You will be in charge of developing software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day to day communication needs
- Optimizing components for maximum performance.
- Working with large-scale multi-services within a complex architecture that utilizes a lot of different technologies.
- Inspire the team to pursue perfection in server-side design and implementation.
- Optimizing the development process of the team.
- You will be the architect, designer, and coder of your project, and take part in developing next-generation technologies that change how people communicate. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in CS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in server-side or DevOps development.
- Experience supporting a real production environment.
- Experience with any Cloud Platforms (AWS / GCP / Azure).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- In-depth understanding of CI/CD concepts.
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Good knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture.
- Strong proficiency in AWS services.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Cloud Roles management.
- Experience in managing internal networks.
- Experience in monitoring and stability systems.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, Cypress).