Junior Claims Process Engineer at Cover Genius (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:20 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Cover Genius is a global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest online companies. Partners such as Booking.com, eBay, Shipstation and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that enables companies in a wide range of industries to sell or distribute any line of insurance in any country.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
The role of the Junior Claims Process Engineer in Cover Genius is to be a key figure in helping the Customer Support Team deliver an amazing support experience to our customers.
Key responsibilities will be to work with the Customer Support Team to optimise their processes, create automations within our CRM and generate insights to support decision-making processes
What your working week will involve
- Work closely with the Customer Support Team to design, execute and test the implementation of new support processes.
- Triage and analyse issues reported by customers and collaborate with a cross-functional group across product, engineering, claims, insurance and partner services teams to improve the customer experience.
- Analyse the customer support experience, generate reports and document actionable insight to ensure we are optimising towards our Service Design KPI's.
- Develop metrics and dashboards to conduct analysis and report on customer support experience and operational KPIs
- Optimise existing processes and create automations to improve operational efficiency and improve customer outcomes.
- Continuously monitor Customer Support Requests and identify the need for new support FAQs to assist our customers. Collaborate with our Content Team to get the new support FAQs written and implemented.
What the ideal profile looks like
- Previous experience working in Customer Support Operations (Preferable)
- Highly experienced in data analysis and visualisation
- Exposure to dash-boarding and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power Bi and/or Looker.
- SQL knowledge, with a focus on reporting and analytics. You will have a strong desire to grow in this area and a self-starter mindset.
- Experience with CRM such as Zendesk or SalesForce is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Session Replay software (Full Story) is a plus.
- Possesses an analytical mindset, focuses on the big picture and provides actionable insights
- Able to manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast paced and rapid growth environment Passion for problem-solving, and advocating for customer solutions
- Be curious, embrace challenges, eager to learn, having a growth mindset.
- Be well organised, able to manage competing priorities, good time management and produce deliverables on time.
- A good communicator, who is able to take complexity and communicate it in a clear, concise and logical manner
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Soon after the declaration of the COVID-19 global pandemic the entire CG team was granted an extra 15 days of Wellness Leave to take throughout 2020.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
Read Full Job Description