Job Description – Jr. Security Engineer
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $170MM+ company with a pool of over 1300 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
This is a Pre-Sales support role for System Soft Technologies by contributing to pre-sales activities, security portfolio activities, customization, and work with or develop alliances to help support SSTECH practices and support SSTECH internal projects. Derive thought leadership by supporting the development of blogs, white papers, eBooks, webinars, and security artifacts for future customers. The purpose of the role is to support Sr. Architects in completing customer projects, RFP development, and internal projects. The successful applicant will work closely with Sr. Architects ensuring a highly satisfied customer experience. Orchestrate SSTECH methods, assets and tools from end-to-end in the execution of customer and internal security projects.
- Partner with Sr. Security architects with the sales team and channel partners to understand our customer’s security needs, strategize on how to resolve problems, and support the sales and consumption lifecycles.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Sales, Practice leads, Marketing and Support to drive customer success or building technology accelerators
- Develop security thought leadership by publishing weekly blogs, quarterly white papers, and yearly eBooks, and annual conference speaking engagements.
- Support Sr. Architects in developing a security assessment with ability to create roadmaps, business cases and transformation recommendations.
- Support the building end-to-end security solutions
- Strong client facing skills and a good listener. Ability to support Sr. architects push a point/right solution to different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
- AWS/AZURE or GCP security entry-level certifications, for example AZ-900
- General understanding of SIEM architecture among other security solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Hep Sr. Architects articulate the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have
- Have a focus on getting the job done and done properly
- Be willing to learn, grow and stretch into new roles and different industries/domains
- Support Sr. Architects in designing the security target architecture and experience in writing detailed design documentation
- Help support the development of solution and SLED RFP when it comes to security
- Be part of our S/NOC operation team to understand Security and our capabilities
- 0-3 years of industry, customer-facing, and hands-on implementation experience with a core focus on security, encryption, and identity and access management concepts and technologies
- The ability to pick up new products and skills
- working knowledge of cloud platforms (at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP), and its corresponding security and networking architecture and technologies
- Ability to support Sr. Architect in developing
- Ability to support the creation of security and networking related reference architectures and articulate them to a customer audience
- Has had exposer to deliver a Security project
- AWS/Azure/GCP certifications like AZ-900
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, presentation and whiteboarding skills, and the ability to successfully communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and repeatedly accomplish all work within Project plan
- Commercially astute with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understand working with project-centric and project matrix resourcing models
- Ability to travel in accordance with requirements of assignment/client
- Basic understanding of SIEM, Software Defined Networking, Network segmentation, Cybersecurity, and NIST
- Presentation and communication skills
- Has supported or understands developing a transformation strategy
- Has partake in designing the security target architecture and experience in writing detailed design documentation
- Maintain open communication amongst stakeholders
- Identify potential project risks and incorporate risk mitigation strategy and contingency plan
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, real-life security exposer, or Security certifications.