An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are invested in growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
**COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Designing solutions that bring new functionality and customizations to the Atlassian JIRA platform
- Developing API connections with various enterprise systems and services
- Extend and maintain existing code library
- Leverage your experience as a Jira developer to be an individual contributor as well as strong agile team member
- Comfortable delivering solutions principally with Power Scripts and when appropriate Java Script, Groovy, Script Runner and add-ons
- Respect agile team norms (eg. issue tracking, agile ceremonies, code management and release control practices)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian Products such as Jira Core, Jira Software, Confluence, and key 3rd party add-ons
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and Agile Frameworks
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A STEP UP:
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services
More Information on Cprime
Cprime operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Pasadena, CA. Cprime was founded in 2003. It has 289 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 24 open jobs at Cprime, click here.
Read Full Job Description