In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers
The Zoom Client Application team focuses on client application development for Zoom Meeting, Zoom Webinar, Zoom Chat, and Zoom Phone. As part of the Zoom Client team, Zoom Chat integrations extend Zoom's collaboration capabilities to other Zoom applications and 3rd party products and services.
You will be part of Zoom's integration engineering team responsible for designing and building strategic integration features on the Zoom Chat application. You will have a unique opportunity to not only immerse in a full software development life cycle but also enjoy delivering happiness to our valued customers.
- Design and deliver integrations to strategic 3rd party products and services
- Drive integration test automation to optimize service performance and ensure product quality
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute delivery of integrations and translate high-level feature requests into feasible designs
- Triage critical customer issues and provide technical guidance for customer engagement
- Experience in integrations with Windows and Mac applications
- BS/MS (CS or related major preferred) with 5+ years of development experience
- Experienced in building SaaS solutions and a strong background in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS)
- Experience in managing large-scale projects with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of other market-leading integrations is a plus
- Willing to learn, be proactive, and think creatively
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .