Java & Python Developer, Senior at pureIntegration (Remote)
pureIntegration is looking for a Java & Python Developer, Senior to help with development and system integration effort for various advertising/alternate content projects within the group. The platform has high visibility as it is integral to all video delivery platforms. The ideal candidate has experience supporting Engineering efforts to build a proof of concept solutions and perform system integration tasks for complex platforms.
We are looking for an engineer who is able to listen to Users, understand technical requirements, collaborate on solutions, and deliver technology services in a high velocity, dynamic, "always on" environment. As a member of our team you will work with other engineers to produce critical applications & infrastructure and the tools and processes that enable our systems to scale at a rapid pace.
Work Authorization: EAD, GC, US Citizens. We Do Not Accept H1B Visas. We Do Not accept C2C relationships
Work Type: Contractor on W2 Hourly - contract through 12/31/2022 with high probability of extension into 2023
- Lead development to build a Python and/or Java based web service application
- This role requires close collaboration with Architecture, Development, and System Integration teams as well as external solution vendors.
- Document interfaces and technical requirements for various components as part of the end-to-end platform.
- Create deployment architecture and developing MOPs for deployment.
- Perform operation readiness testing for the end-to-end platform and entire workflow
- Assist in troubleshooting of any production issues.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering with software development experience.
- Experience with various scripting technologies and monitoring tools such as Bash and Python
- Familiarity with various Software Engineering methodologies such as SAFe/Agile
- Experience with various networking protocols, virtualized platforms and cloud computing a plus
- Experience with log monitoring and reporting tools such as Splunk, Kibana and Cloudwatch a plus
- Past experience in developing components that support an overall video advertising workflow is a plus.
Nice to have:
- Cable and video Industry experience; specifically, with IP Video and/or Dynamic Ad Insertion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.