Java Developer at Xpanxion (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:09 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Xpanxion is looking to hire a Java Developer with Spring experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop quality enterprise content management which includes new features and new application development.
- Create software designs for complex features and new products based on best practices.
- Provide guidance to less experienced engineers with code and design reviews.
- Provide support and maintenance on existing applications. Identify root cause for reported product defects and provide maintainable solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Participate in code reviews and technical workshops.
- Demonstrate code quality through proper unit and other testing.
- Break down user stories into component tasks and provide estimates. Assist less experienced engineers with developing accurate estimates.
- Work in a collaborative development environment with a team of developers, QA and technical writers.
- 3+ years of Development experience in a Agile Environment
- Strong experience in Java and Spring
- Experience with hibernate, JSP, and other J2EE technologies.
- Experience in MicroServices is a nice to have
- NoSQL experience would be a plus
- Exposure in API Development
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Industry experience preferred
- Desire to be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
More Information on Xpanxion
Xpanxion operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Alpharetta, GA, Ames, IA, Manhattan, KS, Kearney, NE and Fort Collins, CO. Xpanxion was founded in 1997. It has 1000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 13 open jobs at Xpanxion, click here.
Read Full Job Description