An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are invested in growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
**COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Cprime US has adopted a remote-first/full-remote work environment from most US-based locations. Occasionally, our teams have the option to meet in-person for team meetings, collaboration, or social events.
We are looking for an experienced, tech-savvy Solutions Engineer with Jira and Atlassian integrated solutions experience. The solutions engineering role at Cprime is a dynamic, fast-paced, and technical sales consulting role that teams up with Cprime Account Executives and delivery leaders. You will be in charge of showcasing software tooling expertise and skills in aid of our salespeople as we help define our client’s business challenges and implementation needs. You will be helping to design and develop high-quality solutions, including software integration, process engineering, design thinking, and business requirements definition.
You will partner closely with Cprime Delivery Leads and Account Executives to align on solution planning and project estimation, including estimating project/ program timelines, defining project scope, planning initial budgets, and helping sales manage renewals, change orders and new product requests. Throughout the pre-sales, sales, and engagement cycles, Cprime Solution Engineers remain close to clients as a strategic advisor fielding client requests, managing scope creep, and updating clients on new innovation. If you enjoy the technology as much as showcasing and teaching technology to others, please apply!
What you will do:
- Support sales activities with pre-sales consulting, scoping, solution design and discovery sessions
- Works with the Product team to define new solutions and service experiments
- Provide thought leadership including webinars, speaking engagements, white papers, and innovative product solutions
- Assist in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of Atlassian Delivery solutions and services
- Technical guidance and solution definition during the sales cycle, supporting a Cprime account executive.
- Identifying and distilling the business pains and objectives to Account Executives and Enterprise Architects to ensure Cprime and our clients are aligned on the problem statement and what the client stands to gain by engaging Cprime
- Advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges across all market segments
- Contributing to technical sales enablement including internal training, writing marketing materials, and giving presentations that showcase the latest and best of what Cprime is capable of delivering
- Helping with the documentation of existing products and future client value streams and workflows
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of Professional Services Management and Consulting experience
- 3+ years of Atlassian software planning, design, and implementation
- Deep understanding of business and technology processes as well as software integration and implementation Advanced Systems thinking and integration and enterprise tool chain
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Strong organization skills, process-oriented, drive to constantly improve quality, self-motivated
- Experience in process documentation, training and change management Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and Agile frameworks
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment Ability to manage multiple moving parts at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Experience administrating, configuring, training, supporting 5+ of our core technologies
- Advanced understanding of ALM with 3+ deep domain knowledge areas (ie. Agile, DevOps, etc)
- Translate business process into configuration requirements
- Lead and manage projects through execution across teamsBasic Scripting/AutomationProcess flow mapping across applications
- Ability to identify outcomes and align Cprime solutions to support the client
- Ability to create a multi practice roadmap to enable client outcomes
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have the willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately up to 40% of the time to meet client needs. (Telecommuting/ working remote can be an option the rest of the time.)
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
More Information on Cprime
Cprime operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Pasadena, CA. Cprime was founded in 2003. It has 289 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 24 open jobs at Cprime, click here.
Read Full Job Description