GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an individual who lives and breathes technology to augment our IT team and provide support to our organization with offices across the US. This individual must demonstrate a good balance of technical knowledge – hardware and software – and the ability to educate and empower our diverse team. This role will report to IT management and will be responsible for ensuring we have the systems, practices and tools in place to service the team and continue to make GoodRx a great place to work. This role will be a split of support and IT infrastructure configuration. Someone who is able to self start, take ownership of projects and provide support to the helpdesk team will succeed in this position. If you have a passion for delivering timely and personal first level support, while maintaining a desire to learn and grow, GoodRx is the place for you.
- Hands on experience with Network, Servers and Storage administration
- In this position, you’ll help support and improve our IT infrastructure and help tackle the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly expanding public company.
- Help configure Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco Swtches and HP Aruba Wireless Access Points, networking equipment for current and future offices.
- Partner with the IT team to provide day-to-day technical support to 600+ employees (80% Mac and 20% Windows environment) as well as independent contractors in the healthcare space.
- Take ownership of projects, and provide updates to the IT Manager at a timely manner.
- Assist end users with routine technical requests and requirements and document processes used to resolve issues.
- Second tier support for software and hardware issues, VoIP office phones, printers, internet access, etc.
- Take ownership of client issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist in the maintenance of hardware and software inventory.
- Assist the IT staff and HR department with a smooth user onboarding/offboarding process.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by leadership and IT/Security staff.
- Constantly learn new things—and share them with your team members.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Systems Administrator/Engineer
- Hands on experience with Network infrastructure setup and administration.
- 1-2 years’ experience providing IT support or degree in a related field.
- IT Certifications in related fields are a plus.
- Self motivated, and willing to learn and teach.
- Experience with Palo Alto, Cisco, and HP Aruba networking equipment.
- Experience with Zoom software and video conferencing equipment.
- Experience with Okta SSO.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Strong desire to learn new technology and skills to grow professionally with the company.
- Strong customer service, time management and problem solving skills. #didyouturnitoffandonagain
- Experience with remote support tools and software deployment (e.g. Jamf, Intune, Airwatch etc.).
- Excellent understanding of computer hardware, operating system functions, and components.
- Mac OS X and Windows 10 software troubleshooting and configuration skills.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office, and cloud based applications.
- Experience with Slack, DropBox, Asana, Cisco, Palo Alto, or HP Aruba are good to have
- Strong interpersonal and positive teamwork skills
- Strong documentation skills
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.