IT Engineer at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
If you’re ready to join a dynamic engineering team that allows you to leverage your current skills, challenges you to develop new ones, and offers you the agility to grow your career, we invite you to apply.
About the role:
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the entire organization from a technology and security standpoint. You will support the IT and security teams with building automations, maintaining integrations between corporate systems, and be a key player in ensuring the security and integrity of employee workstations.
As an IT Engineer at Fivetran, you will:
- Work on the IT and Security teams to design, implement and support corporate infrastructure.
- Provide solutions across different internal applications and platforms to support team processes for compliance and efficiency.
- Investigate and build policies around employee workstation security detections and incidents.
- Work with the global IT team to ensure reliable IT infrastructure in the Denver office.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to work collaboratively with IT, Security, and Engineering teams on shared goals and objectives.
- Keep up to date with the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
- Proficiency in scripting languages and working with APIs.
- Experience in threat detection and response in corporate environments
- Experience in Jamf or other MDM
- Experience with Crowdstrike Falcon or other next-gen AV solution
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $1 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.