IT Automation Engineer at Happy Money (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:03 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, September 18, 2022
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money is a financial technology company on a mission to develop and deliver affordable, accessible financial tools and services that empower people to use money as a tool for their happiness. Members benefit from loans funded by a national network of customer-focused lending partners and designed to help them accomplish their goals.
Backed by leading investors, Happy Money has helped nearly 205,000 members since inception – working with lending partners to fund over $3.7 billion in loans*. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a passionate and purpose-driven employee base of approximately 400 people across the United States. For more information, please visit happymoney.com.
*As of 12/31/2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you approach problem-solving with an outside-the-box perspective? Do you want to contribute in a fast-paced environment that will have organizational wide impact? Are you excited about automation? We’re looking for a team player that will come in and help automate and improve efficiency within our IT department. This role will work closely with DevOps, Software Engineering, and Information Security teams to streamline current processes. We're looking for an IT Automation Engineer to own the full technology stack and responsible for designing, coding, configuring, testing, implementing along with hardware and systems.
This role will play a critical role in our automation efforts across the organization, primarily in Corporate IT and also critical infrastructure to help streamline processes. Adaptability and flexibility will be necessary in an ever changing environment.
- 5+ years of automation / systems engineering / dev ops experience in an enterprise environment.
- Programming languages - Python, Java
- Version control experience with GIT
- Understanding of Core IT Ops - Okta, AD, GSuite, Windows Server Infrastructure, JAMF
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MacOS and Windows platforms.
- Experience with automation of deployments to cloud environments (AWS)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with a collaborative approach to solving problems
- Demonstrated excellence providing stellar customer service in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and the ability to communicate effectively with senior management / stakeholders.
- You’re a problem solver at heart with an aptitude for automation and drive to innovate and engineer effective solutions.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with Powershell and Terminal
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Read Full Job Description