IT Architect, Salesforce (Remote) at Cisco Meraki
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry?Who We Are
At Meraki we are making IT easier, faster, and smarter! As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.What You Will Do
The Business Systems team at Meraki is a horizontal function that spans across Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Operations. This group enables process improvisation and automations to improve productivity, simplify business processes and enhance effectiveness of Meraki as a whole.
We are looking for a Technical Architect, who thrives in ambiguity and loves to design and build robust, secure and scalable systems. We want someone that has an authority level understanding of the Digital Marketing Tech Stack. This role will lead the architecture, design and implementation of technologies related to marketing technologies including marketing automation, web technologies, demand gen, etc, would involve working with Enterprise Architect and cross functional delivery teams to define long term vision, strategy and goals for the company.
- Partner with business leadership to identify requirements to establish a clear, consistent capability vision as well as supporting technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Strategy and Biz Ops to transform the current business processes and suggest industry best practices and standards to help guide the journey.
- Help design scalable, secure and robust business processes and back them up with technology that can support them.
- Ensure that individual technical solutions align with overall architectural vision.
- Suggest areas of improvements in the current process and identify aspects that can benefit from automation.
- Help maintain/lead cloud integrations and API-led architecture for all Meraki systems.
- Understand end-to-end processes including but not limited to Lead to Cash flows, Campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Build positive relationships with business stakeholders, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Strategy and Operations.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect and help define processes, policies around system design, scalability and security of solutions that get built by the Business Systems team.
- Be willing to execute proof of concepts to prove out technology and system design.
5+ years demonstrated ability as a hands-on developer and architect within the Salesforce domain with experience delivering complex projects. Know how to provide leadership to technical resources, working with the PM on suggested work assignments and leading the team from design to solution.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new insights.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Build vs Buy decisions and help pave the way for a robust, scalable architecture.
- Experience with Salesforce Apex, Lightning, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Visualforce, SOQL, HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST) (form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus)
Salesforce Certified Technical Architect a plus!
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.