We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our mobile engineering team.
Your primary goals are to work with your team to grow into an independent, capable, and confident iOS developer, work in coordination with other teams (Backend, Product, Data, and Community) to help lead cross-disciplinary feature development from start to finish, and to improve the quality of the Hinge iOS app.
- Contribute to and take ownership of feature development
- Contribute to iOS issue tracking and resolution
- Develop a strong understanding of iOS fundamentals
- Contribute to and help facilitate the project development process at Hinge
- You have 2+ years experience in iOS development
- You have at least one published app to the Apple App Store
- You have experience with developing iOS applications, Swift strongly preferred
- You have strong software development and design fundamentals
- You are capable of clear, productive, and empathetic communication
- You are open, curious, and eager to learn
Hinge is the dating app designed to be deleted. In today’s digital world, singles are so focused on sending likes and looking through profiles that they’re not actually building meaningful connections and going on dates. Hinge is on a mission to change that by designing the most effective app experience. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll have unique conversations over the text, photos, and audio you’ve shared on your profile. And it’s resonating with daters. Hinge was the fastest-growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada and Australia in 2019 and 2020.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.