iOS Engineer at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Interested in taking the time to make truly beautiful apps? What about building software as part of a team that values kindness as much as it values passion for tech? If so, consider joining us at ActiveCampaign, where we are committed to building and maintaining a suite of apps that brings something exciting to a traditionally stuffy market.
We're looking for an iOS engineer to bring our platform to iPhones and iPads all around the world. Our ideal candidate is a curious pioneer in all things Apple, well-versed in Swift and iOS development. We value iteration, customer focus, and humility above all. We'd love for you to join our team.
What your day could consist of:
- Ship features in our B2B products to tens of thousands of users
- Work closely with product designers to build new features and interactions that work best for the iOS platform
- Participate in lightweight Agile ceremonies
- Lead development efforts for new areas of work
- Collaborate with engineers across our organization to make our platform better
- Teach as much as you learn
- Architect applications and features to handle large data sets
- Find the best tool for the job in Apple's vast SDK
What is needed:
- Experience building multiple iOS applications
- Facility with Functional Reactive Programming (ex: RxSwift or ReactiveCocoa) in production applications preferred
- Well-versed in at least one advanced iOS topic (ex: rich push notifications, Core Data)
- A desire to bring new ideas and fresh perspective to the team
- Familiarity with multiple architecture patterns in iOS development a plus
- Familiarity with SwiftUI/Combine a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.