iOS Swift Engineer
Experient Group is an Atlanta-based business + IT consultancy that offers flexible and innovative solutions tailored to our clients' business environment, culture and budget. We don't assume anything - we set out to continually prove ourselves by going above and beyond in every client engagement. We work collaboratively to understand our clients' business and provide guidance that enables them to achieve results.
What You'll Do
- Work with Atlanta area clients designing, developing, and supporting systems to automate business functions. For example:
- Join the team developing an iOS-based application that uses predictive analysis and trends to estimate food ordering requirements for a leading Atlanta based Quick Service Restaurant.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years’ experience as an iOS Software Engineer using Swift.
- Experience developing software in a cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- Positive attitude and an ability to work well with client and Experient Group team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Passion for learning and a passion for solving business problems with technology.
- A strong record of academic accomplishment and 4-year college degree with a major in a Computer Science related field or significant coursework in Computer Science.
Nice to Have
- AWS Certification(s).
- Willingness to work at client site occasionally.
- Experience developing solutions using other software languages (e.g. Python, Java).
- Experience using databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL).
- Experience using No SQL databases such as Amazon Web Services Dynamo DB.
Work With US
At Experient Group, we value community, collaboration and people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. While functional and technical skills are critical, we place a priority on hiring people who match our values. Our philosophy is simple: we attract and hire talented people, then provide them with a supportive community, career opportunities and guidance from our experienced leadership so they can thrive. In short, we strive to serve our people better than anyone else.
Experient Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.