WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 4 offices in the US (and another one on the way!) as well as an office in Guatemala and another in Cape Town, South Africa, where we are a registered employee as WebFX South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 - operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 13+ Countries) who work remotely full time and have done so for 10+ years.
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading:
Why Choose WebFX
We've been named the #1 best place to work in our headquarter's home state of Pennsylvania for 7 years in a row and offer the same culture and benefits to our global, remote team members. Along with a very competitive base pay, we offer company profit sharing, performance bonuses, On-going learning bonuses (yes, you get paid to learn!) and time zone differential pay. World class digital marketing training, long term career track, Health Insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc), and there's seriously a ton of other benefits! To name just a few:
- If you’re located in one of our operating countries (Guatemala or South Africa), this is a Full-time (non-contract based) position. Either way, WebFX offers long term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global/remote team members have been with WebFX for 9+ years and we’re hopeful you can be too!
- We put our people first, it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own - when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry, because again, we put our people first.
- Fully Remote or hybrid/in-office options if you prefer and are within commuting distance of one of our international locations (Antigua, Guatemala and Cape Town, South Africa). 🏡
- Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator and more! 🖥️
- Be part of a rapidly growing company that at the same time only partners with clients who share our values🌱📈
- Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary softwares/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and softwares we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here!
- Merit-based promotional structure
- We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally - in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals - since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here!
What You'll Get
World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
- No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
- From training with our Award-Winning Sr Developers, Designers and Project Managers to access to countless industry leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
- Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period, we offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!
- FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
- After 1,500+ clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those - no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you're meeting or exceeding position performance metrics. We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost. In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal! All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands. And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all - we believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else - from link building, social media, web design and web development. So you can truly master your trade.
Our goal is to hire on 50+ team members over the next 36 months in South Africa and setup a satellite office with remote working still an option.
This position will help lead our International DevOps software team within MarketingCloudFX Platform.
We use Google Cloud (GKE), however, we will consider candidates with AWS/Azure/Big Cloud experience and a willingness to learn GCP/GKE
• Architecture, Deployment & Operations experience
• Experience with implementing and testing security policy
• Configuration management using tools such as Chef and Puppet
• 3+ Years Experience with DevOps related automation tools to include, but not limited to: source mgmt (e.g. GIT, CodeCommit); continuous integration (e.g
• Terraform, Jenkins, Jarvis, application configuration management (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible) and container management tools (e.g
• 3+ years of experience Designing and implementing collaborated solutions on GCP
• 3+ years of experience with orchestrating Virtual Machine deployments in an enterprise setting
• 2+ years of Experience with designing, implementing, automation, migration applications
• Hands on experience and knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and operations
• Hands-on experience setting up end to end DevOps framework
• Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
• 1-2 years of experience in DevOps environments instrumenting continuous integration (CI), deployment (CD) and, ideally, infrastructure as code (IAC)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives
• Ability to apply critical thinking to all aspects of the position
• Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills/methodologies, who is able to successfully manage multiple priorities
• Database management with large datasets (billions), Puppet/Chef, SQL/MySQL, or PubSub
• You will be working on GCP Cloud to design, develop, and implement DevOps best practices for next generation Marketing solutions leveraging Cloud native and Commercial/Open Source technologies
• You will be leveraging key Devops Technologies like GKE to implement the solution
• Participate in creating new services capabilities, productized solution offerings and document
• Participate in technical engagements such as Proof of Concepts, project delivery for key strategic opportunities
A strong plus will be given to candidates with any of the following: Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect and or Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification
If you are looking for a position where your input will be valued, then look no further!
We've been named the best place to work in Pennsylvania for 6 years in a row, and we extend all of the same benefits to our full time remote team. (free internet, FXLearns, PTO/Vacation, Computer/Monitors, health insurance, profit sharing, career growth, etc). On average, our remote full time team members get a 20% raise from their current salary.
Over the past 4.5 years, we've not had any turnover on our international team!
During our call, we can show you a demo of our amazing platform!
WebFX Tech Stack - Not needed to apply
Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
Cloud-based, serverless technologies
Traditional server management
OOP and procedural programming methodologies
CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, Intuit)
JS Frameworks (e.g. jQuery, React, Vue, Backbone)
Git Version control (or other version control software)
Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools
Optional - TensorFlow and Machine Learning
Candidates with experience with AWS RedShift, Kinesis, and Data Pipeline will also be considered
A little more about WebFX: We're a 550+ person web and digital marketing agency based out of Pennsylvania, however we have full time talented employees throughout the world! We currently have team members in 18 countries!
Negotiable, based on experience
Candidates interested in the Digital Marketing Specialist Account Manager position may also have interest in:
Digital marketing, online marketing, paid advertising, search marketing, inbound marketing, web marketing, social media, content marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, writing, editing, research, communications, social media ad management, etc.
Check out our culture on social media:
Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity.
*You don't need to apply more than once even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!
More Information on WebFX
WebFX operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX and Harrisburg, PA. WebFX was founded in 1996. It has 494 total employees. To see all 86 open jobs at WebFX, click here.
Read Full Job Description