Integration Engineer at Linus Health (Boston, MA or Remote)
We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 70+(and rapidly growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Although we are focused on building out our hubs across Boston, Toronto & San Diego, remote applicants(US & Canada) will be considered.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with developers to integrate third party applications including EMRs with a REST based, microservices architecture supporting mobile and web applications
- Coordinate with data engineers and the devops team to map data fields and integrate data flows within ETL pipelines
- Create detailed integration testing within CI/CD pipelines
- Estimate work, prioritize tasks, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers
- 3+ years of professional & relevant experience
- Healthcare data integration experience with knowledge of specifications such as HL7 v2, FHIR, DICOM, OAuth2 and CDA
- Experience integrating with EMRs such as Epic, Cerner, MediTech etc including use of application marketplaces such as App Orchard
- Expertise in REST patterns and general API design, documentation, and testing including familiarity with tools like swagger and postmon
- Experience with AWS services and technologies
- Experience with various database systems
- Familiarity with HIPAA compliance requirements
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory (pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission-driven environment where all 50 (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.