T-Rex is seeking am Integration Architect to support deployment of healthcare management technology to military treatment facilities (MTF) and installations around the world. The candidate will work closely with staff at site, senior T-Rex Technical Leads, DHMS leaders/staff and DHMS vendors to plan and execute technology deployments and address readiness and execution issues.
The PEO Defense Healthcare Management System (DHMS) is transforming the delivery of health care and advance data sharing through a modernized electronic health record for service members, veterans and their families. The Workforce 3.0 program within DHMS is a managed solution that leverages innovative new processes, methods, and best-in-class methodologies from the private sector to enable the entire PEO DHMS workforce to deliver world-class technology. The DHMS systems provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active duty military, their families, and their beneficiaries. This program supports management of technical deployments, field deployments, and technology training/adoption. Lets talk about how you can help make a difference!
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the three levels of health information technology interoperability that correlate with data-exchange opportunities: 1) foundational; 2) structural; and 3) semantic 4) organizational
- Produce timely and secure access, integration, and use of electronic health data to be used to optimize health outcomes for individuals
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced, continuously evolving, cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrate extensive healthcare industry experience in research of technology, advising on the adoption of, and early solution design of telehealth solutions aligned to client needs
- Show proficiency in communication skills to negotiate and reach agreement on concepts, practices, evolutionary ideas, and approaches to deliver virtual healthcare
- Define and track KPIs and metrics required to manage the day-to-day operation of new projects within programs and the organization
- Interact with senior executive leadership and functional champions, both internal and client, on matters of strategic importance
- Deliver technical and functional advice which impacts strategic initiatives
- Minimum ten (10) years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting Linux, Windows, and Cisco environments
- Relevant health IT technologies and interoperability standards such as Health Level Seven (HL7) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
- Deep client and industry knowledge of the federal health market to include policy, cybersecurity, senior and executive leadership, and adjacent market trends to transition commercial best practice to the federal customer environment.
- Demonstrable skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis for data driven decision making
- Experience collaborating with subject matter experts, especially clinical
- Expert collaborator and able to synthesize inputs from multiple stakeholders in clinical, financial, and operational domains
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Health Informatics, Medicine, Nursing, Business, or another relevant discipline
- Experience in regulatory requirements of the HMO industry, Medicare benefits, medical claims payment, and managed health care principles highly preferred.
- Experience in healthcare and insurance preferred.
- ITIL v4 Foundation certifications
- Experience in the health IT industry and with medical devices
- Experience at the Defense Health Agency
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.