Infrastructure Engineer at Mutiny
We started Mutiny by first codifying what type of company and culture we wanted to build. These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one's watching
- All hands on deck
Read more about our engineering values here .
The role, in a nutshell:
We are looking to bring on our first infrastructure engineer to join our growing engineering team. Manage and scale a platform that the fastest growing companies in the world depend on to deliver personalization. You will work closely with product teams to create a platform that meets customers needs and scales as we grow the engineering team. Create secure systems that will ensure Mutiny remains SOC II compliant. Build infrastructure that will power machine learning pipelines and high throughput APIs. Help the engineering team scale our usage of our primary data sources, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
What you'll do at Mutiny:
- Develop and own the platform underlying all Mutiny products, including critical high-scale systems.
- Spearhead and architect our move from an automated platform to AWS.
- Secure infrastructure using industry best practices and work closely with our CTO to uphold our SOC II compliance.
- Work with product engineering teams to determine the best way to meet customer needs.
- Design, build, and maintain large-scale services, machine learning pipelines and asynchronous job processors.
- Maintain infrastructure as code using Terraform to ensure all changes are auditable.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as an infrastructure engineer for a web platform.
- Fluency in a backend programming language of choice (e.g. Python, Ruby, Node, Scala, etc).
- Familiarity maintaining and optimizing PostgreSQL or other relational database.
- Experience with modern infrastructure tooling, e.g. container orchestration, cloud providers, and infrastructure as code tools.
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what's working and what needs to change.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
We are fully remote and offer H1-B Sponsorship.