Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
Position- Infrastructure Engineer
Location- Remote within United States
• Sound understanding of Security best practices
• Broad Technical knowledge of Systems (Windows, Mac, and Linux), Networking Protocols, Cloud Infrastructure, Security Devices (Firewalls, IPS IDS, DLP) and Security Systems (Splunk, Sumo Logic)
• Strong technology acumen and the ability to assess data security gaps in products/services design
Responsibilities/What you will be doing:
• Part of a team that supports corporate IT Zscaler on Zscaler initiative
• Responsible for maintaining Zscaler Corporate Zscaler infrastructure
• Provide support for standard Security Practices to meet SOX and CIS compliance in a 0 trust environment
• Provide support for IT Infrastructure Team including, but not limited to Security patching, auditing, monitoring of logs and alerting.
• Support cloud operation & migration projects in AWS, Azure using tools like Terraform, Helm, & Ansible
• Modify, and enhance operating systems and operations procedures
• Develop and implement procedures for ensuring proactive maintenance of the production, backup and development environments
• Support Developments teams and infrastructure
• Automate monitoring functions
• Ensure disaster recovery functions/updates are completed
• Research, recommend and implement new technologies
• 3+ years of extensive Windows & Linux Systems Engineering (setup, configuration, maintenance, and upgrading)
• 3+ years of experience deploying and supporting Network Devices, Cisco, Juniper or equivalent in an HA Environment
• 3+ years of experience with VMware Infrastructure through hands-on delivery
• 3+ years implementing and maintaining enterprise backup and storage solutions
• 1+ years of experience with managing public cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
• Experience with programming and automation tools is a plus (Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
• Knowledge in a scripting/programming language such as Python, bash or Powershell is a plus
• Experience deploying and supporting an effective patch management solution
• Demonstrated ability to resolve troubleshooting issues
• Self-motivated, goal oriented and meticulous individual, who can adhere to departmental process and procedures and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to multi-task and manage changing priorities to meet all demands
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.