Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare’s most comprehensive imaging and analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.Job Description
The Infrastructure Engineer (Networking) is responsible for providing a holistic view of all hosted enterprise systems as well as maintaining an efficient and secure enterprise infrastructure that offers uninterrupted service for our customers.
In addition to performing scheduled tasks such as daily checklists, you are also responsible for initial troubleshooting of issues. This position works closely with the Senior Infrastructure Engineer to bring issues to resolution quickly and efficiently.
Assist with escalations from Hosted Infrastructure Engineer I
- Lead troubleshooting efforts, create incident reports and root cause analysis
- Participate in design discussions and projects with Senior Engineers
- Maintain and develop scripts, Infrastructure as Code, and automation platforms
- Participate in discussions for applications performance and infrastructure outage incidents to provide monitoring observations and updates
- Assist in schematically depicting systems architectures, topologies, hardware, software and signaling links into complete Systems configurations
- Participate in schedule tasks such as daily checklists and in on-call rotation
- 5+ years of experience and advanced knowledge in multiple areas:
- Datacenter Routing & Switching, Firewalls, and participating in the design of on prem and cloud network topologies.
- Experience with Bash, Python, Ansible, or other infrastructure as code tools.
- Designing, troubleshooting and implementing SD-WAN/SDN converged networks using Cisco, Vmware, and FortiGate technologies.
- Experience with Clos networking architecture in theory and implementation.
- Ability to identify trends and methodically troubleshoot high priority issues in an environment with stringent uptime requirements.
- Knowledge of NFS, VRFs, VNIs, VLANS, SNMP, Spanning-tree, DHCP, and Kerberos.
- Implementation and support of network protocols such as BGP, VxLAN, IPsec, SD-WAN, and Software-Defined Networking.
- Centralized firewall management with various Fortigate and Palo Alto platforms.
- Evaluates new software and existing products/systems and resolves network problems as they occur.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad’s Leadership Team: https://www.intelerad.com/en/about/leadership-team/