Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
We’re looking for Engineers with expertise and passion in solving difficult problems in distributed systems, cloud native technologies, and highly available services. At Angi you will be tasked to design, support and scale innovative new services from the ground up. These are exciting times in our space - we are growing fast and working on ambitious new initiatives.
As an Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud , you’ll be responsible for:
- Working in tandem with Development, DevOps and SRE teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our company.
- Migrating existing applications from a physical datacenter to Amazon AWS while also participating in the design and build out of new, cloud native, services.
- Building and maintaining cloud infrastructure using modern Infrastructure As Code tools and practices.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Trouble-shoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventative measures.
What will make you a great fit:
- You work on a team that owns the design, development, and operations for major components of a public Cloud Infrastructures.
- Can build and maintain Terraform modules to deploy and manage AWS infrastructure.
- Have run publicly facing web services on AWS in production.
- Have familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab CI, especially for managing Infrastructure As Code.
- Have familiarity with Kubernetes and containerized workloads, especially EKS
- Have experience with scripting and automation tools such as Ansible, Bash and Python
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $130,000-$200,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world