InfoSec: Business Systems Engineer/HRIS Consultant at TuSimple (Tucson, AZ)
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
TuSimple’s Business Systems Engineer/HRIS Consultant is a member of a growing Enterprise Applications team and the incumbent ensures that all HRIS platforms are properly configured, integrated, supported, and correctly used. Using acquired technical and business analyst/system skills, the individual supports the design and roll-out of new functionality to support the optimal usage of the software for users. This may require supporting the migration from our current HRIS systems to more advanced solutions.
The Business Systems Engineer/HRIS Consultant works with the Human Resources and Recruiting departments to understand requirements and develop solutions using a variety of tools and techniques. This individual undertakes application administration, custom query and report creation, end-user support, training, troubleshooting, and documenting business processes and procedures.
Role Responsibilities & Mission
- Provide primary HR Systems consultation, hands-on configuration, and ensure that business processes are aligned and optimized
- Identify complex tech solutions for HR systems, with a primary focus on current and future HCM/HRIS
- Act as a Lead for Advance Compensation and Benefits, gathering requirements, performing proof of concepts and hands-on configurations, along with supporting team members with end to end architecture, integration and data strategy in all other areas of the HRIS system
- Support all work source implementation with core focus and configuration within Advance Compensation and Benefits, driving towards decisions, and recommending best practices related to HRIS system functionality.
- Drive company-wide programs and initiatives to implement new/revised HR and/or TA business support policies and procedures in line with good practices, HR/TA project plans, and changes to legislation
- Monitors application implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld
- Support external systems integration with our HR platforms by working with external system owners to determine the scope and impact of any requested integration.
- Produce technology roadmaps in support of application portfolio vision and strategy.
- Create and maintain documentation on integrations with HR systems
- Support end users and continue to educate/train them on the use of the various global systems
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and to senior leadership when required
- Provide on-going feedback to teams and peers across organizations to help drive systems adoption
- Prioritize technology solution requirements and deliver configurations that are agreed with key stakeholders, including identification of associated trade-offs.
- Utilize domain knowledge and application portfolio knowledge to play a key role in defining the future state of large, business technology programs.
- Work effectively, providing advanced support, beyond area of ownership of tasks assigned
Experience & Skills Required
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 5 Years working across highly dynamic customizable/programmable systems HRIS HCM, CRM and or a combination of other technical solutions management.
- 8-10+ years of SaaS Solution experience, including HRIS HCM CRM or similar ownership experience in technical services and solutions
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Advance Compensation, Benefits and Security knowledge are critical to the role
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Experience with API integrations and Daily File Exports
- Ceridian certifications in HCM, Security, Core and Advance Compensation and Benefits.
- Basic understanding of other applications and integrations with various platforms such as Jira, Slack, NetSuite, Salesforce, GSuite, etc.
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles (SDLC) and projects
- Knowledge of OKTA identity lifecycle management
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Up to a 30% discretionary bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.