Information Security Engineer at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for an Information Security Engineer to join our Security team. You will be in charge of building and managing the infrastructure security setup.
In this position you will:
- Research and benchmark infrastructure security technologies
- Deploy and manage security systems
- Be involved in IT and DevOps projects and represent the security standpoint
- Respond to security incidents
- Define security requirements for new technologies in the company
- Support the cross teams needs
- Maintain the security tools
What We're Looking:
- Experience with deployment and management of various security technologies in the fields of Network security and Endpoint security
- Experience performing risk assessments
- Experience working with vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent service level
- Ability to work independently