Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced cyber security specialist with good engineering and analytic skills to strengthen its Corporate Systems and Web Development Team.
- Analyzing and classifying all types off events in corporate information systems
- Configuring automated rules of correlation and react to security incidents.
- Investigation of information security incidents and risk analysis.
- Participating in risk modeling and risk management
- Participating in determination of measures to mitigate information security risks
Candidate must have more than 2 years of experience in security information event management and investigation of security incidents.
To have strong understanding of:
- practical cyber security,
- web applications: how they works, and how to protect them,
- ISO/OSI model and TCP/IP, HTTP, Web Socket, TLS protocols with different versions,
- modern authentication/authorization frameworks, such as: OAuth 2.0, WS-Security, SAML 2.0, OIDC
- secure data processing and storage principles,
- IT infrastructure security, general corporate infrastructure services, and their communications,
- safe usage of open source software both in infrastructure and in software development,
- cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), its principles, features and security approaches.
To have hands on experience in:
- collection and processing of security valuable events (ELK),
- administering and configuring SIEM systems (Splunk or other)
- incident detection, response and investigation based on collected events,
- risk assessment and threat management, practical threat modeling in face of continuous changes.
To have well developed soft skills, such as:
- proactive thinking,
- communication and collaboration skills,
- management skills (for self-management and projects),
- set tasks clearly and to control its execution,
- plan middle-term project and follow them,
- rational thinking in face of difficulties,
- strong attentiveness and opportunity to notice possible issues and its indicators in early stages.
Industry certificates would be a plus, but not required.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.