As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
The Cimpress Security Team is a diverse team of technologists motivated to enable and empower our teams to move fast but securely. Our mission is to protect and secure Cimpresses Business across the globe. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone starting their IT career.What You Will Do:
- Identify the best solutions for the Cimpress Managed Security Services to meet our customers' needs
- Work with stakeholders to capture technical requirements, architect solutions, and execute on deliverables.
- Design, build, and integrate tooling to support our managed security service offering
- Identify opportunities for automation and implement solutions accordingly
- Display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers
- Work as part of a larger team to meet the goals set by leadership
- Learn how to automate and secure infrastructure
At Cimpress, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Strong understanding of IT concepts (TCP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, SSH. Windows, Linux)
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (powershell, shell scripting, python, etc)
- Experience operating and automating an IT infrastructure using cloud providers in AWS, GCP, Azure.
- implementing infrastracure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Infrastructure automation tools (Packer, Vagrant, Consul, kubernetes, Docker)
- Logging, monitoring, and Alerting tools (Sumo Logic, Splunk, ELK, Grafana)
- Security experience not required
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.We're Remote-First:
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.About Us:
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability,