Job Description :
- Previous experience with HL7 and interface development using IBM Integration Bus or Message Broker are required.
- The core responsibilities will be designing, developing, and maintaining interfaces and data delivery services and the design and development of messaging solutions.
- Defining and improving development standards and processes for data delivery activities.
- Serving as a technical and/or project leader on some efforts.
- Working closely with other teams within the organization to identify opportunities and provide solutions through the expanding shared service.
- This position will provide development services using various interface development tools.
- Applies effective system design principles and software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task among multiple complex assigned tasks/projects.
- Evidence of strong communication, meeting management, and organizational skills and ability to adjust the message as appropriate to the audiences of varying technical capabilities.
- Evidence of project management skills.
- Experience working in healthcare technology.
- Exposure to managing both custom developed and vendor-supplied applications.
We are a leading IT Healthcare Service provider. Our practice areas include-Health Information Systems, healthcare Software Engineering & Development, health cloud, Big Data, Mobile Health and many other technologies. Currently, CitiusTech’s proprietary platform BI CLINICAL is deployed across 3,800 locations and around 20,000 hospitals across the US.
We are also the Integration, Implementation and Healthcare Solution partners with many of the Fortune 500 Healthcare companies.
CitiusTech’s global footprint includes the US (Princeton NJ, Seattle WA, Sarasota FL), Europe (London, Germany), Asia (Middle East, Singapore) and India (Mumbai, Airoli, Bangalore).
CitiusTech today has over 4000 healthcare technology professionals worldwide. CitiusTech's unique offerings and execution excellence has enabled it to grow by over 40% per year over the last five years. CitiusTech's services and solutions include healthcare software development, healthcare interoperability, regulatory compliance, BI/analytics, consumer engagement, care coordination and population health management. CitiusTech helps customers accelerate innovation in healthcare through its solutions and accelerators for clinical quality reporting, healthcare big data, cloud computing, mobile health and predictive analytics. With cutting-edge technology expertise, world-class service quality and a global resource base, CitiusTech consistently delivers best-in-class solutions and an unmatched cost advantage to healthcare clients worldwide.
CitiusTech has been awarded the Best Companies to Work Award for 7 years in a row in 2012 - 2020, by the Great Place to Work Institute - in recognition of its ability to recruit, groom and retain exceptional healthcare technology professionals.