Teleport allows engineers and security professionals to unify access for SSH servers, Kubernetes clusters, web applications, and databases across all environments. We are a rapidly growing Y-Combinator company well-funded by additional top-tier investors.
We help engineers securely deploy and access their applications anywhere on this planet by erasing security and deployment boundaries between networks and cloud providers.
Our total addressable market is large and quickly expanding - any company that manages and operates server fleets, applications across cloud providers or deploys to internal data centers (i.e., almost all successful companies).
Teleport is looking for a Head of Value Engineering to join our growing team. You will play a critical role in the long term success of the Sales organization by developing and executing the strategy for the value engineering program. You will lead the effort to define the key value drivers and models that can be applied to deals, which will ultimately lead to an ROI that we can present to prospects. This will require close partnership with sales leaders to define and drive the operational cadence for both value assessments and value realization processes, templates and tools.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with prospects, Account Executives and Sales engineers to quantify the impact our technology will have on organizations
- Build out the key value drivers and models to be used in a selling motion, tying it to ROI
- Evolve value drivers as new releases, features and products are released
- Partner with Sales leadership to develop a strategy around value based selling process, including but not limited to self serve and value consultant led engagements
- Lead engagements for strategic opportunities and present to executive stakeholders
- Build and scale a team of Business Value Engineers
- Identify systems to be adopted to help streamline the efforts of creating presentations and own enablement for the GTM teams
- Build the strategy and own the overall success of the value consulting program for Teleport
What you'll bring:
- 5-7+ years experience in Value Consulting in a high-tech company, preferably in the PAM space
- Experience with leading and delivering business case readbacks to executives at fortune 500 companies
- Experience with building quantitative and qualitative analysis. Must be highly analytical and well-organized, in thought process and mindset
- Ability to challenge, innovate, lead, and drive changes within an organization, while maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Internally driven, able to multitask, and interested in contributing to process improvement and team-member development
- Proven ability to present to present influentially to executive stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Teleport
Teleport operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Oakland, CA and Seattle, WA. Teleport was founded in 2015. It has 74 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, Remote Work Program, Paid Sick Days. To see all 20 open jobs at Teleport, click here.
Read Full Job Description