Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
As a member of our hardware team, you will support the design, development, and manufacturing of Verkada’s full product line. Verkada’s Hardware Sustaining Engineers ensure that we are always shipping high quality products to our customers.
- Provide technical leadership to drive high product quality via root cause/failure analysis, experiment design, and factory management
- Engage cross-functionally across mechanical, firmware, and manufacturing teams to drive process improvements and efficiencies
- Own the design and validation of any hardware changes
- Work with our JDM factory teams to optimize test plans, reporting, and cycle times
- BS in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred
- 1-4 years experience in a hardware manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Verkada requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
Read Full Job Description