- Drive hardware product development from initial proof of concept through to mass production.
- Architect and define new hardware products in collaboration with Product, Mechanical and Design team members.
- Lead research & component selection for critical sub-systems, including new sensing technologies, wireless communication systems, power systems and SoCs.
- Quickly prototype new products or sub-systems for proof of concept studies.
- Oversee & lead schematic design and layout efforts for entire products.
- Collaborate with Firmware resources on schematic details, board bring-up, testing and more.
- Work closely with manufacturing partners to steer hardware designs through design and validation builds (EVT, DVT, PVT) and into mass production.
- Build and execute robust test plans to validate and de-risk your designs.
- Guide and mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of experience designing and mass manufacturing enterprise or consumer electronic products.
- In-depth experience with industry standard schematic capture & layout software.
- Extensive experience getting hands-on with building, testing and debugging hardware.
- Extensive experience working with overseas vendors & suppliers.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 15%.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits