Growth Engineer at 360Learning (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 a.m. (CST) on Monday, January 24, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We’re looking for a talented Growth Engineer to help us build and optimize a future best-in-class B2B website. You’ll be joining our growing website squad within the Marketing team and you'll be coached by our Website Product Manager.
As our first Growth Engineer, you’ll help us transform the website into a growth machine fully integrated in the marketing workflow.
Your main missions include:
- Understanding marketing needs and translating them into technical solutions
- Running experimentation to continuously improve marketing KPIs around acquisition, activation and revenue
- Ensuring quality of data collection for all channels to deliver accurate reports
- Benchmarking and controlling website tool stack to maintain scalability
- Owning website codebase quality to build lasting solutions
This is a unique opportunity for you to:
Tackle a multitude of technical challenges with strong business impact: Deploy an architecture to ease rapid experimentation, anticipate strong internationalization and growth in traffic, optimize the entire website for a rapid loading of content and an irreproachable visitor experience both on mobile and desktop.
Share and deploy growth engineering culture: Our team is eager to learn and to enrich its playbook. Growth engineering culture has contributed to the success of some of the greatest recent startup success. Let’s build upon it together!
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master the understanding of our product, our Convexity culture and our marketing user funnel
- Acquaint yourself with the different teams working along the funnel (Content, PMM, Demand Gen...)
- Discover and build skills on our website stack (Nuxt.js, Prismic CMS, Netlify) and our marketing toolstack (Marketo, Clearbit, ChiliPiper, AB Tasty…)
- Launch your first experimentation to increase our homepage conversion rate by 25%
Within 3 months, you will:
- Ensure 100% of our reporting and tagging setup is accurate and usable for the rest of marketing team
- Run cross-team project to build an online community of L&D leaders with brand and content team with 50 new members each month
Within 6 months, you will:
- Redefine the website experiment process and the experiment roadmap with the objective of X2 website overall conversion rate
- Consolidate the website tool stack to support team growth and new market opening
- Run a second cross-team project to build a partner ecosystem in the digital learning industry and attract 10 new partners each month
Within 12 months, you will:
- Evangelize the growth culture within marketing team and in company to fuel a 12 months experiment roadmap
- Directly contribute to qualified lead generation along the funnel, thus moving from support role to active revenue contributor
The Skills Set
- You graduated from an engineering school or you have a master's degree in computer science
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a growth engineer on a large international, multilingual site with high weekly traffic (> 50K monthly visitors)
- Ideally you already have some knowledge with data tools including data tools integration (GTM, Segment) or data visualization (Datastudio, Looker) and you’re familiar with digital marketing (paid acquisition, conversion, SEO…)
- You are as interested in business problematics as you are in technical solutions
- You have empathy, benevolence and are also a great communicator, able to explain complex solutions to non-technical interlocutors
- The idea of working in a scale-up with strong performance and quality challenges stimulates you
- You have working proficiency in English (level B2 or equivalent)
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What we offer:
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks: RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance: We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture: Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Case Study to do at home
- Discovery meeting with our Website Product Manager
- Clarification meeting with our Website Engineer
- Culture-Fit meeting with our VP Marketing
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!