Group Lead - Full Stack Engineer at The Kraft Heinz Company (Remote)
WHO WE ARE
Being one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic food brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive and something globally impactful.
Our ‘Group Lead - Full Stack Engineer’ drives the effort to create the "north star" technology architecture for Kraft Heinz Digital Revolution. While leading a team, the ‘Group Lead – Full Stack Engineer’ interfaces directly with product owners, digital engineers, and IT teams to pave the way for best-in-class digital solutions.
In this exciting ‘Group Lead – Full Stack Engineer’ role, you will be a visionary technology architect with a track record of building high-quality digital solutions and teams. As an architect, you will humbly serve and inspire a team of high-performing engineers who you will coach, partner with, and empower.
You are results-driven and bring strong Architecture and engineering skills and a deep understanding of modern technologies including cloud-native, APIs, real-time eventing, and AI&ML. You are a person of high integrity, who believes in challenging the status quo when needed, while always first seeking to understand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead of team of 8 – 10 people
- Organizational responsibility for a segment of Technology Architecture in support of a domain/business area
- Partner with the product owners, and engineering teams within digital and business to develop architecture priorities and direction to enable business imperatives
- Displays strong thought leadership in pursuit of modern architecture principles and technology modernization
- Drives continuous technology transformation to minimize technical debt
- Create a partnership with product/application engineering teams
- Looks for opportunities to capitalize on technology advances through analysis of key industry and technology trends to assess the potential impact on the enterprise
- Leads technology proof of concepts to ensure the feasibility of new technology architecture solutions
- Defines target state technology architecture and roadmaps for products & services
- Builds strong partnership with engineering to ensure proper alignment of skills with technology direction
- Provides reusable components, architecture patterns across domains and technologies
- Responsible for design, configuration, optimization, and support of DevOps pipelines
- Continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of the architecture
- Translate business requirement to well architected solutions using MS Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, Common Data Model) .
- Build and deploy applications leveraging Low Code/No code development platforms.
- Develop/Customize Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Continuously improve Power Platform tooling and processes based on insights gained during the development.
- Participate in technical brainstorming sessions, develop detailed technical architectures aligned with business requirement.
- Actively contribute to mentoring the team and user community by actively presenting findings and by developing standard Operating procedures (SOPs)
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s in technology-related field or equivalent with 5+ years of technology Architecture experience
- Experience leading tech teams
- SME in Microsoft tech stack
- Organizational and transformational experience in an agile operating model
- Establishes strategic technology direction and architecture vision for an organization
- Strong proven Software Engineering experience
- Proven track record of influencing engineers
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Must be passionate about technology transformations
- Has hands-on experience
- Executed technology modernization initiatives including migration to cloud-native and API Strategy
- Current deep experience with Cloud (Azure preferred), APIs, accelerators, DevSecOps
- Cloud Architecture Certification (AWS, GCP, or Azure) or strong architecture experience in Cloud
- Experienced with large-scale technology platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing security solutions that align with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Cloud Security Alliance methodologies.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies is a must have - Azure Core Platform; Data Platform: Microsoft Dataverse, SQL, Azure DB; Application development experience; Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative thinking and problem solving skills
- Established skills using Office 365 productivity tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint & Visio
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Ready to build the future of food, now? Have a seat at our table and join our Digital Revolution.
Ready to help future-proof our legacy? Join our table, and Let's Make Life Delicious!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity