Digital Turbine (DT) is seeking a hands-on GCP Security and Okta Engineering Manager to drive security aspects of its GCP implementation as well as working on an IAM strategy using Okta.
This role will be security specialist responsible for driving DT's GCP Security agenda and help focus on further enhancing its IAM capabilities to be used a security control.
This GCP Security and Okta Engineering Manager role will specifically focus on:
- GCP Security Architecture:
- Hands-on, directly interact with the application development teams and provide leadership to drive alignment on security requirements, influence decision makers, build relationships, and communicate architecture to the broader internal community
- Perform technical security configuration assessments of DT's Google Cloud Platform (GCP) security deployments
- Guide DT in the creation of optimized GCP hardening controls that deliver enterprise-grade security, compliance, and responsiveness to the latest cloud-based threats and attacks.
- Architect and enhance security controls for existing GCP cloud deployments leveraged by DT
- Assist with defining and developing appropriate governance for GCP architectures
- Lead incident response containment, hardening, and eradication workstreams for incidents that involve GCP security architecture
- IAM Strategy Implementation:
- Responsible for defining architecture and design patterns primarily related to the consistent and efficient integration of IAM services into application architectures
- Partner with enterprise architects, application, and platform teams to design robust, integrated architectures for IAM systems and solutions
- Develop IAM standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines to ensure consistent, repeatable, effective, and auditable delivery of IAM services
- Ability to enable application movement to modern authentication in the multi-cloud environment through use of SSO and Federation
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to build Identity supported products and constantly innovate on APIs, platform and native apps (iOS and Android)
Minimum Qualifications of the GCP Security and Okta Engineering Manager:
- 7 years of Information Technology experience, with at least 2 years of experience in architecting solutions in Information Security
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) specifically supporting the Security function or 4+ years of similar experience on AWS Security
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with SAML and OIDC protocols, ISAM, Oracle LDAP, Federation, and Multi-Factor (MFA) technologies
- 2+ years of experience in understanding core security concerns within a typical application e.g. password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF
- 1+ year of experience in understanding and implementation of industry-leading practices for cloud security risks using frameworks and standards such as CIS Benchmarks, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST
- 1+ year of experience developing applications using containers and Kubernetes, preferably on GCP
Possess experience and successful results leveraging one or more of the following technologies:
- GCP (Cloud IAM, Security Command Center, Cloud Key Management, Assured Workloads)
- AWS (IAM, Data Protection, Compliance & Data Privacy, Threat Detection)
- Okta (SSO, MFA, API Management)
- GCP Cloud Engineer certification
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related degree
Preferred Qualifications of the GCP Security and Okta Engineering Manager:
- 5+ years of excellent written and verbal communication skills especially at explaining complex technical issues in terms understandable by the business
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to make concrete progress in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge
- Certifications (GCP Security Engineer and Okta Certified Administrator)
- Demonstrated skill at creating technical documentation for complex processes and applications
#LI-RJ1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world's leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Its end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization - connecting Digital Turbine's partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce's Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!