Fullstack Software Engineer at InfoSec (Madison, WI)
Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open-door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Fullstack Software Engineer
Due to growth, we are looking for Fullstack Software Engineers that are passionate about learning about complex, real problems and simplifying them to their core concepts and abstractions. You will get to work with other engineers to build delightful features that span our products, which are industry leaders in cybersecurity awareness, education, and career training. This means that your work is directly on display for our customers, and your commitment to quality design and code shows.
We are looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail, and you are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Infosec’s engineering teams
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
We are looking for someone who has
- Enjoyment for being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before
- The ability to put themselves in the shoes of the users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Enjoyment in working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
Why you should join us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Named to Madison Top Workplaces 2021 and Chicago's Best Places to Work 2021
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.