Atlassian is searching for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to join our Buyer Experience/e-Commerce team. You'll be joining a multi-functional team that builds and designs Atlassian's core web experience across our e-commerce platform on atlassian.com , bitbucket.org and more. Our team has substantial impact on the growth of Atlassian, and we're committed to pushing current trends in web development in order to create a cutting-edge experience across our brand.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work with a talented team of UX experts (Product Managers, Designers, and Developers) to continually iterate and improve the experience of our internal and external users. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as actively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's core web presence.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have: (Required skills)
- Experience performing platform integrations using REST
- Hands-on experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML & Sass/CSS
- Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers
- Experience with building out responsive views
- A love for working collaboratively on a team with varied strengths
It's great, but not required, if you have: (Preferred skills)
- Experience working with an enterprise CMS
- Experience with Freemarker
- Familiarity with server technologies. (Docker, NGINX, Express/Node)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.