Full-Stack Software Engineer at MIM Software Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
| Cleveland, OH
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:26 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Everyone at MIM Software shares a passion for doing good–for our customers, for the medical industry, for our community, and for each other. We are currently seeking a creative, motivated software engineer to join our supportive team, add their experience to our own, and help us accomplish even more for our fast-growing company.
Your area of focus will be CORE - MIM Software moves too fast to settle for hiring consultants and purchasing ERP systems. Our business runs on CORE, ourRemove in-house system to manage our sales, support, product development, and regulatory-compliant testing. Running on MariaDB, Ruby on Rails, and great ideas from all over the company, CORE development is fast, flexible, and fun.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Improve your user's experiences by working directly with them to understand their needs
- Clarify requirements and turn them into actionable design specs using communication skills, organizational skills, and creativity
- Implement features that will manage processes throughout the company
- Maintain a large code base as a full-stack developer
- Produce quality code through automated testing, ad hoc testing, and peer code review
- Communicate with your team daily to coordinate on projects, overcome roadblocks, and celebrate successes
- Participate with the team in technology upgrades
- Evaluate and integrate third party libraries and software packages
- Spend time during working hours learning about topics related to MIM's needs and your interests
- Work with your manager to personalize your growth path
- Follow, and help your users follow, our quality system
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or computer engineering, plus two years of industry experience in web development technologies
- In lieu of a degree, you must have four or more years of industry experience in web development technologies
- Experience with one or more of the following: security/networking, database technologies, backend design, or frontend design
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles and the data structures that support them
- Experience with improving design specifications and clarifying requirements
- An appetite for learning both technical and communication skills
WHAT YOU'LL USE:
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Hybrid work environment so you can work remotely as well as enjoy the office
- MIM Software pays 100% of your insurance monthly costs; including medical, dental, vision, disability and a $400,000 life insurance policy
- Each employee receives a Health Savings Account (HSA) that fully covers the medical deductible
- 15 vacation days and 11 paid company holidays, including the time between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- One Sholiday (Special Holiday) that you can use to celebrate a day of personal meaning
- A 401(k) with a 4% match that is 100% vested on day one
- Annual Bonus Program
- Up to $8,000 in tuition reimbursement annually
- Relaxed office setting where jeans are the norm
- Free snacks and beverages at the office
- 24 hour access to an in-office fitness center
Wait, What Does MIM Do?
MIM provides medical imaging software to imaging centers, hospitals, specialty clinics, research organizations, and pharmaceutical companies across the globe. Our mission is to enhance patient care by providing tools to support the diagnostic and treatment process so that the physician can focus on the patient.
Enhancing patient care is a big job, and internally, MIM has a lot of different groups to develop software, do clinical research, maintain quality systems, support our customers, and more. Members of our internal website team have the opportunity to learn from every other group in the company and ensure their success.
More Information on MIM Software Inc.
MIM Software Inc. operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Cleveland, OH. MIM Software Inc. was founded in 2003. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health insurance. To see all 2 open jobs at MIM Software Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description