NOCD is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. NOCD creates access to online therapy for people with OCD through our telehealth platform. In the NOCD app, members can quickly access and schedule live, face-to-face video therapy sessions with our national network of licensed therapists that specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) - considered the "gold standard" in OCD treatment.
At NOCD, we help people reclaim their lives with clinically proven OCD treatment, by removing barriers to OCD care, and reducing the stigma associated with OCD. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
What we are looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience
- Worked with a modern software/technology stack before
- Proficiency with React or React frameworks (Next.js, Gatsby)
- Familiarity with Python/SQL for backend programming
- An ability to thrive in a role where you can take ownership of projects
- Experience and comfort moving across technologies and learning new tools
- Passion for our mission and empathy for our members
- High agency and bias to action
- Abundance and growth mindset
- Clear communication
Things you will do here:
- Build a modern clinical health record system, EHR - help us bring great user experiences, privacy, and data security to the clinical setting.
- Work with internal support teams so they can offer the best experience to our members.
- Passion to tackle the mental health epidemic - we measure success with how effectively we improve the lives of our members. We’ll send you resources to learn about OCD specifically, but have a strong desire for folks that share our altruistic vision.
Tools we use:
- Web: React / Next.js / TypeScript / Tailwind CSS / Material UI
- Backend: Python Flask / MySQL Aurora / Stripe + Paypal / Aptible / AWS
- Data: Metabase / PopSQL / Hightouch / Data Studio / Google Sheets
- Internal Tools: Retool / React Native / Expo / Google Sheets
- Communication: Pen + Paper / Whiteboard / Figma / Google Docs / Slack / ClickUp
What we offer:
- Casual and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission-driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401 (k)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Work remotely
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
NOCD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. NOCD is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).