Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works. The Business Systems group is a rapidly growing engineering organization that focuses on building internal business systems to make Merakians more efficient.
As an engineer with Business Systems, you provide delightful experiences to our business users by providing front-end and back-end applications. You are comfortable jumping to and from different programming languages and building APIs in between. You help design features for what's best for the business.Responsibilities:
- Building scalable and reliable solutions using Salesforce, Java, and Ruby
- Refine business requirements with Technical Project Managers and customers
- Mentor junior engineers and systems analysts
- Develop detailed solution design as needed for projects
- You have 3-5 years of experience developing systems integrations for large-scale business operations environments.
- You have experience building rapidly growing systems that balance time to market, usability, reliability, and technical debt.
- You are never satisfied by just seeing something work. Your curiosity drives you to peek behind the curtain to gain a deeper understanding of what’s going on and continuously improve.
- You are experienced with a variety of tools that help you understand and debug large, complex distributed systems including sales, marketing, ops, and finance systems.
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Build/Configure ETL to handle data integration between systems
- Build an API to enable resellers to place orders for a new Meraki product line
- Develop a REST API Proxy to bridge on-premises services with cloud-based platforms
- Contribute to full stack systems integrations with Meraki Dashboard
- Working within development projects using an Agile Methodology
- Experience with DevOps processes for continuous deployment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technologies: Salesforce, Heroku, webMethods, MuleSoft, Marketing Automation Tools.
We encourage you to drop us a line even if you don’t have all the points above. That’s a lot of different areas of responsibility! We will help you pick them up because we believe that great engineers come from a diverse set of backgrounds.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.