Full Stack Software Engineer at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
How you will help
As a Software Engineer on the Governance Team, you will be tasked with building systems and applications that facilitate turning opportunities into sales. This mission-critical business process brings multiple parties together to facilitate a deal, and requires care, concern, and customer empathy. You will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to build user experiences and transactional processes that will get data from the HealthVerity ecosystem into the hands of our customers who need it.
What you will do
• Work with a team of developers to execute strategies, implement solutions and produce peer reviewed quality software
• Leverage AWS serverless tooling to expose internal microservices via APIs and run asynchronous workflows
• Integrate with third-party software providers that allow us to focus on differentiating tech
• Develop user-experience that are delightful for our internal and external customers
• Work collaboratively with fellow engineers to build sophisticated technology solutions
• Improve the software development process using Agile best-practices
Our tech stack
The Governance team leverages the following technologies in our day-to-day development process:
• An experienced full stack developer, comfortable in both frontend and backend
• Excited to create high quality products
• Knowledgeable in databases and can speak about uses cases for different types
• Knowledgeable in cloud services, especially AWS
• A team player who invests in interpersonal relationships and values shared goals
• Willing to learn new technologies to accelerate development
• Security conscious and understand the importance of data integrity and patient privacy
Desired skills and experience
• 3+ years experience in full stack software development (frontend + backend)
• Strong command of SQL and data access patterns
• AWS experience (serverless technologies, preferred)
• Comfortable with a UNIX-based command line environment
• 2+ years experience with version control system (Git, preferred)
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 24 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description