Full Stack Software Engineer (NodeJS/Java) at ZoomInfo (Washington DC)
ZoomInfo is looking for a backend focused Software Engineer II to join our Recruiter product team. If you have at least 1 year of professional work experience building NodeJS or Java backends then this is the perfect role for you! Come accelerate your career by working on our industry leading B2B SaaS platform. Additional experience with Angular and Microservices is a big plus but not a requirement.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Write high-volume SaaS applications (full stack) with slick and responsive user interfaces that can handle millions of requests a day.
- Work with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Help define and promote software engineering best practices, including design, documentation, code reviews, monitoring, observability etc.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of industry experience and B.S. in Computer Science required, Masters preferred
- Proficient with languages like Node.js and Java are required
- Proficient with frontend frameworks like Angular or React preferred
- Knowledge of package managers and semantic versioning
- Experience in design, full stack development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS applications preferred
Additional useful skills:
- Experience utilizing CI/CD tooling for automating builds, tests, dependency publishing, and application deployments (Jenkins).
- Experience building microservices architectures deployed to the cloud (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Virtualization and orchestration of applications (Docker/Kubernetes/ECS).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.