By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
FLASH is seeking a Full Stack .NET Engineer who will join the team of engineers responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure that supports our customers. You will need to be forward-looking, embracing change while maintaining a pragmatic approach to software development life cycle requirements and timelines with a customer first perspective. You will thrive in an agile team environment and collaborate effectively with all team members. You will contribute to achieving the team's goals in a timely manner while also ensuring that the quality and robustness of the code meets the highest standards.
At this time we're only considering prospective employees currently residing in the United States for this position.
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a small, fast-moving team
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software that makes up our core product stack.
- Write good, clean code
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solution
What You Have
- At least 5-7+ years of demonstrated professional experience (not including classroom and one-off projects) using modern languages
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with TDD and Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (SQL Server)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on .NET and C#
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services, NoSQL database (CosmosDB/MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and agile development (Scrum)
- Hands-on expertise using Domain Driven Design (DDD) in different projects.
- Experience with Enterprise-level architecture
- Understanding of SOLID principles and the HTTP Protocol
This Role Is Right For You If....
- You can work remotely and yet still stay on task.
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- You have self-driven determination to complete tasks
- You are innately curious and driven to find solutions to problems
- You produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- You have excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills
Who you'll be working with
- Our engineering team is 50 strong. As a member of the core team, you will be working with engineers and product managers from the web, iOS, Android, Recommendations Engine, and parking operating system teams. Your work will be both to support our core systems, as well as the new product development efforts of our web and mobile products.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description