Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
About the team & opportunity:
Quartet builds products and processes that improve the lives of people on their journey through the mental healthcare system. We’re looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who cares about getting people the care they need and is passionate about making technology that will aid in that journey. You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, designers and operations managers to make products that address the complex needs of mental healthcare and work to integrate with outside infrastructure in the healthcare system. You will work collaboratively alongside a team of kind and intelligent lifelong learners who have their sights on creating the most value for the people we serve.Accountabilities:
- Develop products and workflows that integrate Quartet with the wider mental healthcare system
- Create software using React.js, Typescript, Node.js, Java, Kotlin, and more
- Enforce and improve coding standards and patterns through thoughtful code reviews, thorough testing, and pair programming
- Bring your technical opinions to the table to shape software solutions
- Support production systems by participating in an on-call rotation
- Passionate about improving the lives of people living with severe mental health conditions
- Experience in a hands-on role developing both frontend and backend software solutions for 5+ years
- Experience with Typescript and Java
- An understanding of the importance of writing and maintaining automated test suites to ensure code quality
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a cross functional team employing Agile software engineering and product development methodologies
- An attitude that your team’s success equates with your personal success
- A desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies
- Familiarity with React.js, Node.js and/or Spring
- Familiarity with Kotlin and/or Scala
- Proficiency with WCAG guidelines, Web Accessibility, and 508 compliance development practices
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts, preferably AWS
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Sentry, ElastAlert and Kibana
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Nginx
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.