Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 60 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Canapi Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level! Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!
The Onboarding team helps our clients quickly and safely onboard and manage more of their customers while mitigating fraud and risk. Our team’s projects include Workflow reporting and Fraud Risk assessment which help our clients make better decisions. We also build tools to support our other product offerings and use the data we have across the Alloy ecosystem to help clients obtain insights.
As a Full Stack Engineer on the Onboarding team, you will build an outstanding product trusted by the top financial services companies. You will work at the intersection of user experience, engineering, finance, compliance, and security. We are an agile, cross-functional team and you will have a lot of ownership over the product and a meaningful impact on our success.
What You'll Do
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product managers to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap
- Write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of our clients
- Iterate quickly based on product and client feedback
- 3-5+ years of experience developing software in a production environment
- Must have experience as an engineer working on solving problems with both frontend and backend technologies
- Experience working with relational databases and PostgreSQL
- Experience maintaining and working with design systems and UI component libraries
- Experience working in FinTech or financial services industry
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021 (or until there's a vaccine)
- Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly food allowance for Seamless
- Monthly Gym Contribution
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Annual $1k Personal Development Budget
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.