Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
- Develop both the frontend experiences using React or Svelte, and the backend services using Node.js or Go.
- Build core features that will be rolled out and used by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Participate in code and technical design reviews.
- Create personalized dashboards, financial insights, engagement feature based on a rich set of credit bureau and bank transaction data.
- Measure and implement iterative improvements to our web properties.
- Identify ways to improve our technology and process.
- Contribute to the direction of our platform with your ideas.
- Provide comprehensive unit and functional testing for all routes, endpoints, and features.
- 5+ years of software development experience building SaaS products in React and Next.js.
- Experience with git (we use GitLab).
- Acute knowledge of the browser document object model.
- Experience with relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL or CockroachDB.
- Mastery of cross-browser HTML and CSS.
- Usage of Redis or similar technology for caching, message and job queues.
- Experience as a team lead and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience writing automated tests for both functions and service endpoints.
- Create precise interfaces from Figma/Sketch mockups using maintainable and reusable code.
- Understanding of UI design standards (Material, Semantic).
- Experience with gRPC by protobuf to accelerate communication between micro-services.
- Understanding of credit bureaus, credit reports, and credit related products.
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.