Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
As a software engineer on our firmware team, you will develop tools and visualizations that help further our mission of building the most reliable, easiest to use, best integrated cameras out there.
- You will develop systems to help solve challenging firmware problems
- You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies ranging from a full web stack to backend systems.
- Develop tools and dashboards to help our FW engineering efforts
- Develop backend services for our devices - currently in the hundreds of thousands of devices and growing exponentially!
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or similar degree).
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience supporting deployed devices at scale
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Interest in front end development
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description