TripleLift is the advertising technology company reinventing ad placement at the intersection of creative, media and data. Our marketplace serves the world’s leading brands, publishers, streaming companies and demand-side platforms, executing over 1 trillion ad transactions every month. Customers choose us because of our addressable offerings from native to online video to connected television, innovations that insert brands into content in real-time, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing partner performance.
Part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, TripleLift has appeared on both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for five consecutive years, has been named to Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for three straight years and was awarded Most Innovative TV Advertising Technology by AdExchanger in 2021. Find out how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
We employ a wide variety of technologies at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job and continue to explore and experiment with new technology options as we grow.
- Relevant work experience.
- Comfortable with at least one popular Front End framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Familiar with vanilla JS OOP and design patterns.
- Comfortable with either Java or NodeJS.
- Comfortable with either MySQL or Postgres.
- Some experience with AWS is required
- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Thorough understanding of best practices for building modern web applications.
- Preferred experience using Kotlin and Typescript programming languages
- Can lead and take ownership of new projects and see them through.
- Strong CS fundamentals, knowledge of software architecture design, and best practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UIs;
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on speed, extensibility, and scalability;
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers both internal and external.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to motivate and inspire individual contributors;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by Digiday for our best-in-class ad technology, as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits and among the Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry by Inc.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.