Full Stack Developer (remote) at Blue Acorn iCi (Raleigh, NC)
Blue Acorn iCi, an Infosys company, is a leading digital customer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and Experience Driven Commerce services. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, commerce experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Bluemercury, Charter, Lovesac, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one-of-a-kind company!
Blue Acorn iCi is currently seeking a strong Full Stack Developer who enjoys interacting with both customers and peers to join our Digital Solutions Engineering team. The developer will be dealing with large, high profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Full Stack Developer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions for projects
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
- Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
- 2+ years of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON
- Solid understanding of developing for Responsive Designs
- Experience with XML and importing/exporting XML files
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to API integrations
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients