Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
Full Stack Developers have significant experience in software development and use their expertise and knowledge of the industry practices to perform various development tasks such as coding, app development, and web development. Developers often oversee projects and may specialize in a particular area of development or coding language.
Full Stack Developer must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation. They need to be able to work in high-pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines. Being a team player and having excellent communication skills also are important.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying, and establishing connectivity with network systems, external providers, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools. Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- 3+ Years of experience
- Experience with GIT, caching, and queuing frameworks such as SQS, Rabbit MQ
- Docker/Kubernetes (basic exposure required)
- Unit Testing
- Core Java
- Design Patterns
- Agile Development Methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Web services (REST and SOAP, Creating API endpoints)
- Application Server experience (Jboss, Wildfly)
- Data Skillset (SQL, Postgres, JSON, No-SQL DBs)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Basic cloud knowledge
- Familiarized with SQL and NoSQL databases
Nice to have:
- NodeJS/Python knowledge/experience
- Cloud knowledge/experience
Why You’ll Love It Here…
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Fantastic work environment
- Free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com